Best Physician Billing Services Provider Company – MPMR
With more than three decades of collective revenue and practice management experience, Medical Practice Management Resources staff members are able to assist doctors and ambulatory facilities in managing all aspects of financial, clinical, administrative and operational practice functions. MPMR helps clients with these vital aspects of practice management so that the business grows and maintains a credible reputation in community.
As the best revenue management company, MPMR is able to consistently elevate practice revenue as an experienced Medical Billing specialist by providing quality Medical Billing Service and physician billing, and also assist as a top ambulatory surgery center billing professional firm. MPMR offers revenue and practice management services to over twenty specialties nationwide, with certified coders and experienced consultants being intricately involved with each client.
MPMR Founder & CEO Janet Knobloch
Janet Knobloch is the CEO and founder of Medical Practice Management Resources, Inc. With a Bachelor’s in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix, her career began over two decades ago in Practice Management, specializing in OB/GYN.
Her hands-on professional experience in both clinical and administrative areas of medical management has been the foundation on which she has successfully developed and established one of the fastest growing health care management firms in Southern California, that delivers excellent customer service nationwide.
Janet takes the time and effort to ensure each client’s specific needs are being fulfilled, and that the proper training and implementation is given to all parties to maximize efficiency. This demonstration of comprehensive knowledge, professionalism, personal attention and commitment to every client comprises the model of customer service, which distinguishes Janet and her excellent management team at MPMR, Inc.
Janet and her team offer expert assistance with startup medical practices, with all aspects of operations receiving her attention. Medical Practice Management is a large revenue management company that has background in setting up:
- Legal \ State filing requirements
- Office location selection \ Lease negotiation
- Interviewing & hiring of staff … admins, medical assistants, office manager
- Business Services – Accounting, Bank Account setup, medical billing, Credit Card processing and more.
- Credentialing – handling of the process and all paperwork for your credentialing needs with hospitals and health insurance providers.
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) implementation
- Licensing … all processing and paperwork for state medical licenses (all states), DEA license, Medicare and Medicaid licenses.
- Professional liability insurance and all other types of insurance you may need such as health insurance, office insurance, disability insurance and workers compensation.
- Patient pre-booking prior to your practice opening …. you can start seeing patients from day one!
- Equipment selection – take advantage of discounts available to our partner medical consultants who have purchasing power discounts with medical equipment makers and suppliers.
- Marketing \ practice promotion
- Website design for your medical practice